It is currently May 25th, 2017, 12:50 am

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 3 posts ]
PostPosted: October 24th, 2012, 4:42 pm 
Court Jester

Trolling Since:
August 15th, 2012, 10:35 am

Steam:   

I will flesh this post out further in the very near future, but for now, here's the MC server address (which most remember, I'm sure):

minecraft.nekoyoubi.com

Update: The server is not a Tekkit server this time around. Though the below information is still handy so I'll leave it.

Original:

The server is a Tekkit installation, which means you will need to run the Technic Launcher to play with us. You can get a hold of the Technic Launcher from the Technic site (technicpack.net).

Protip: It is a separate "instance" of Minecraft on your system so it will not interfere with your normal launcher. It does, however, force you to change all your options back so expect some loudness when you first log in.

The server is not currently in whitelist-mode, but non-registered players will be unable to interact with the world in any way beyond chat.

*EDIT* Tired of randoms coming in from an unfortunate case of IP reuse, I have now whitelisted the server. If you're one of us (and you know who you are), hit me up on Steam or here on the forums and give me your Minecraft name so I can add you.

Also, to you randoms who feel the need to get angry with us when you're removed from our server, I have to wonder if you understand that this is NOT a public server, and we owe you nothing. We are, again, by no means a public server. Just because you know our IP, you are not somehow entitled to be there by that knowledge alone.

PostPosted: January 31st, 2013, 10:19 am 
Court Jester

Trolling Since:

Steam:   

We've shut the server down (again) for now. People only ever want to play Minecraft in spurts. /shrug. I'll update if and when we turn it back on.

PostPosted: March 12th, 2013, 4:42 pm 
Court Jester

Trolling Since:

Steam:   

Server's up again. Not sure for how long, but I'd like to make it stay a while. Get in there if you're interested. If not, meh.

Oh, and it's no longer Tekkit. Some of us enjoyed it; others didn't. Oh well.

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 3 posts ]